RE: [VAL] title search - O TradeWind designation can cause out of state registration probls

Very good info. In my case, Kentucky just left the O and 0 off, starting with the number
after that which was in fact, really correct. BUT Colorado wouldn't dream of leaving the
first digit off (or so they thought). What a mess. At least now my title looks correct
even if it's not and I can at least transfer a title later (which I don't plan to do after
$15k in upgrades).  :-)

Thank you for your information and glad you caught those errors.