[VAL] state registration probls

Try: NC used Texas title doc number for vin, Texas refuses the acknowledged
error, but looks it up for me and says the old title is still valid,

my Honda has been created as a Yonda, by Texas, my name is now Juffstetter
they insist am no longer Huffstetter in this Texas doc.,

Texas just renamed my Streamline MotorHome a Str and dropped the model and
length, and my Argosy M24 MotorHome is now an Arg with no model and lenth.
What's an Arg?, that's anyone standing in a line at a court house.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

-Eddie-