Re: [VAL] need heater for 1970 25ft tradewind

Gerry-

Look on line for your suburban furnace. When ours died last fall (after
26 years) we first shopped a local dealer. They were adding nearly $200
to the price and wanted an arm and a leg to install. I found one on
line (actually an E bay seller with a brick and mortar store in MO I
believe) and saved a bundle. Took ~ 3 hours to get the old one out and
the new one in. I found that Suburban has made a couple of minor
changes: gas inlet had changed location requiring re-doing the soft
copper (with a piece of flex), and minor adjustment in the ductwork to
accommodate the new duct locations.
Hope that helps,

Chris K
1979 International @ 31'