Re: [VAL] need heater for 1970 25ft tradewind

Jerry
You can get a Suburban heater from most any RV place. Most common is 30,000
BTU. Measure the dimensions of the one in your trailer, note the discharge
vent location, bottom or side, also look at the exhaust location. Yours
should have both holes vertical, not horizontal. PPL is a good place to
order on-line, or I could order you one. mobileexpresslube.biz  I could have
it dropped shipped just let me know the model number you want.

Bobby