Re: [VAL] Ahhh, the delights of plumbing

Bill
I agree with Pete on the PEX, and with using the compression fittings
instead of the crimp on. I also like the PEX in that you can get red (for
hot) and blue (for cold).
One thing I like to do, is to also add the foam insulation wrap, especially
where the lines run over the wheel well. We like to go snow chasing in the
winter so the last thing I want is a frozen/busted line on a trip.
Also check in your area for a plumbing supply shop, don't just limit
yourself to Home Depot or Lowes, you'll save money at the place the
contractors uses. They will also have a pressure regulator in case you want
to R2 (remove/replace) the old one.
Also, draw out what you want to kind of get an idea on how many fittings
you'll need, you may also decide to add a filter system like I did..

Have fun
Bobby