RE: [VAL] Ahhh, the delights of plumbing

Thanks,
That kinda confirms my thoughts on re-dos. I have had
a bad habit of not going the whole route and
regretting it later. Don't have time or energy to keep
doing that. Good idea to draw it out and measure
everything(roughly) before buying anything. Looks like
my choices are 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch. 3/4 looks like
the right size, but the 1/2 looks like it would be
easier to work through the tight spots. Which did you
use? Also, I plan to clear everything out of the way,
like gaucho cushions and waterheater covers, etc. to
make a straight shot.
thanks for the info.
bill b.