Re: [VAL] Ahhh, the delights of plumbing

Good info. You're right about finding a pro plumbing
shop. I hate needing one more fitting and the kid at
Lowes or HD telling me they expect it in a couple of
days, or was that a couple of weeks, whatever. I do
plan on replacing the pressure regulator and adding a
filter. I also note that there is an inline reliefe
valve that I think is a redundancy for the pressure
regulator when built in. So will probably eliminate it
too. Went out and made more photos to accompany the
drawings I did yesterday. Still a bit of a puzzle in
the back where two pipes go up to the lavatory and
somehow get over to the tub and shower. Took more
photos to study. Amazing I have found clear plastic
flexible pipe, black rubber pipe, red rubber hose,
clear tubing with woven fiber, copper tubing, brass
connections, still pipe, flare fittings, compression
fittings, hose clamps. Everything but scrap garden
hose, but then again, I haven't seen it all yet.:-)
thanks, bill b.