Re: [VAL] Water Heater

That's about like trying to use a heli-coil when you really need a riv-nut.
Or just referring to something you really know nothing about as the thing a
m'jig .  A dzus fastener is also a 1/4 turn fastener but is very different.
Thanks. I hear stuff like that from a lot of A&P guys that took an ABDR
class back in the day. But has no idea what size drill bit a # 21 is.
Funny
Bobby

>> Actually I was referring to a Cam-Loc used on aircraft.
>> You can see one at www.aircraftspruce.com). Search for camloc 4002 wing
>> stud. Bobby
 Aircraft Structures