Re: [VAL] TEST

Ronnie
An electric/propane gives you 2 energy sources to choose from.
The propane only - 1 source, tankless - 1 source.
Some choose to go with the elec/propane that way they can use gas when
necessary and then switch to electric when hooked up to shore power. Others
like me choose propane only for either the cost savings on the replacement
unit or the fact that we don't think it uses so much propane any way.
Others, and there are a few who went tankless. They are expensive, also you
must be hooked up to shore power (or Generator) to use it, which to me
limits yourself when you can use it.
Another good thing about propane W/H is it comes in handy when you have a
storm come through your area and knocks out the power to your house. We go
outside to our Airstream and turn on the W/H so we can have hot showers. And
yes I have a generator too.
You can better decide  which you want once you think about how you will be
using it.

Take care
Bobby