[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #150/never-lube

> I am ordering the never lub system
> Jim Smith

Jim,

I was offered this by Dexter when I bought axles last year. At the
time, for some reason I do not remember now, I decided to go with
conventional bearings.
Even though, many of my car's had these never lube bearings, with very
few problems.
I guess a drawback might be that if you do have a failure, it will be
difficult to get going out in the middle of the heartland, where there
might not be a Dexter dealer near by. Regular bearings and seals are
easily obtained. Not that I am expecting the never lube to fail....
Anyways, good luck!

Uwe Salwender, Orange CA