Re: [VAL] Water Heater

On the Vintage Airstream Club web page there  are general instructions for
replacing the original Bowen water heater with a new Atwood or Suburban
heater  while retaining the original Bowen  cover. You look under F.A.Q. and
then plumbing.  Somewhere on the list are actual pictures of this
installation, but I havn't found it yet. IMHO, keeping the original cover is
a nice touch if you have the option. Perhaps someone else on the list knows
where the pictures are. I believe the Suburban vents on the same side as the
Bowen.

Jim