[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V3 #148

I have multiple replies here:
Quite a few parts are still available from Airstream via your local dealer,
if they are willing to work with you. Mine will work on Vintage Airstreams
(at least they say they do) and they do order parts for me on a regular
basis. www.outofdoorsmart.com I read the list everyday, usually from the
road somewhere, my job keeps me away from home about 50 weeks out of the
year, but I usually get home 30 weekends or so. My 1975 Sovereign has gone
from a quick cleanup and fix project to a gut the interior and fix
everything right project. This was brought on by damage to the holding tank
pan and frames that was more extensive that first thought...but I get a new
Miller welder out of the deal :-). My home is in the Sandhills of NC near
Fort Bragg, NC. After I get it fixed I plan to take it on the road with me
to use for housing...unless I find my dream 34' Limited first.

Aaron