Re: [VAL] Airstream Unfriendly

Glyn,

Since we're flushing the stale electrons out of the VAList server
anyhow, thought I'd put in my $.02 worth.

It's an old story - put a kid behind a parts counter and he suddenly
acquires the Wisdom of Solomon, or so he thinks.  IMHO the national
character took a hit when electric heat obsoleted the wood shed and
"self esteem" became the goal of the educational system rather than old
fashioned "learning".  But I digress. . .

Don't let it bother you, though--they'll grow up eventually.

As to the list, I noticed a distinct drop in daily volume when a few of
the more argumentative members left last year.  So the list is shorter,
but more oriented toward actual information than arguments.

Best regards,
John & Barb Sellers
WBCCI/VAC #1587
1960 Pacer