Re: [VAL] Is: Wheel well sealing, Was: Test and Question

Glyn
I did in fact glass the inside of the wheel well, the part the tires throw
all the mud and junk on. And yes, I cleaned it alright, that Big Red soap we
get in 55 gallon drums is awesome. Will burn your skin if you leave it there
long enough, or at least it scabs over. Yes they diffentently need cleaning,
just left that part out. Also isopropyl alcohol works well as a degreaser
and will flash out so as not to leave a film like MEK (Mythl Ethel Keytone)
will. A good vacuum pump with about 12-15 lbs mercury, some PVA (Poly Vinyl
Alcohol sheet), and duct seal you can put a nice tight layer in there. But
not everyone has stuff to do fiberglass vacuum repairs.

Bobby