RE: [VAL] TEST

Roger,
Thanks for your information. I would be interested in your drawings and
measurements if they apply to my '77 29' Intl Ambassador. What resting down
angle is appropriate for our trailers? Do you have any information on how
much they charge for installation? It might be worth it to avoid the hassle
of doing it myself. Jim Smith mentions the Dexters are self damping allowing
the elimination of shocks--is that also true of Axis? That could be a
considerable cost and hassle savings as well.
Ernie Swihart
Minnetonka, MN