Re: [VAL] Test and Question

Pete
You may also want to get some clear silicon spray lube and wipe down the
seals once or twice a year. It's kind of tedious but not to bad. Just open
all the windows and doors, then with a rag spray some silicon on it then
wipe each seal. By the time your done then you can close each window/door
starting with the first one done.
As for the wheel wells, mine was doing that too. On further inspection I
found a crack in the plastic wheel well, I also noticed after I cleaned it
up that there was a small gap at the bottom. I coated the entire wheel well
with Epoxy resin (several coats) then sealed the bottom edge. After it was
all dried I painted it with gloss black polyurethane. Yes the other side got
painted also.
Bobby
Valdosta, GA