[VAL] Test and Question

I read the list every day, just been camping and fishing in southern Texas for
the last month. Now that I'm back home I've started working on the inside
cosmetics of my 65 Caravel. One thing I'm doing is replacing and building new
shelves under the sink area. I replaced the old heater with a new catalytic
heater and have this big open area we can use for storage. However this is
where the wheel well is located, the grit and grim is so bad that I have to do
something about it. I'm thinking of painting or sealing the inside wheel well
to help cut down on the dirt. We take our caravel on gravel roads in Northern
Quebec so it's probably worst than most have experienced. Any suggestions
would be helpful.

Pete Gutillo

65 Caravel