RE: [VAL] Test and Question

Pete,
My experience is that there is usually a plastic outer wheel well cover
inside the unit.  There is also insulation between the inner wheel well and
the outer one.  Don't know if that was standard on yours but it was on my
'60 and my '68.  They get very brittle and tend to break easily so if anyone
has done work in your camper before it may have been thrown away.  Sealing
from the outside should help, but I would recommend putting an inner cover
in also.  It will help dustproof the area and give you a nice clean surface
for the storage area.  Putting the insulation back in will also help keep
the cold out.
Pete from Florida