[VAL] Vintage Events at the 2006 International

Here is a copy of my email to the VAC officers, Wayne Moore's reply and
my response:

Wayne,

Thank you for your prompt response.  I did not realize that the Vintage
Parade was in connection with the Wagon Wheels Caravan, hopefully we
will be able to participate in this caravan in the future.  I assume
that the Vintage parade is open to any vintage Airstream whether or not
it is part of the Caravan?  Can you tell me the location of the meeting
place and where the vintage parking, both 3 amp and 30 amp, is located?
Charlie Burke was kind enough to direct me to a map of the fairgrounds.