[VAL] Re: Propane Fireplace

The fan on the Dickinson is adjustable so you can run it full on or very low. I find it
loud so only turn it on when I need to heat the trailer quickly, the rest of the time it
is off and I just enjoy watching the flames! My dogs LOVE lying in front of it for the
warmth.

When I bought mine three years ago I found a huge difference in price by checking the
web prices. I bought it from a marine supply store in Calif. for around $475. It looks
really good in my 54 Flying Cloud and many have seen it at the International Open Houses
or the Rocky Mtn. VIntage Rally in Colorado Open House.

Patti