[VAL] Re: ACLU heaters and spam

I use a ceramic box heater as much as possible and it works great!
My current A/S has a rooftop heat strip and a catalytic unit near the door!
My furnace is still not firing but with all the back up I have I am not
worried!

I have noticed tag lines on the end of few emails that have info that I don't
necessarily want to see~ like web site advertising!.....not a big deal but
just as annoying as the ones who copy the whole post when replying!

AlanT
Mesa Az~~~70 something today!
79 Ambassador and 64 Tradewind