Re: [VAL] Holding Tank Sensors

Hi Tom,

I don't know about the new sensors that go on the outside of the tanks,
but frankly no sensor that I've ever run into works.  Even in brand new
RV's.

You should wait until it is full to dump it, because otherwise the
solids mound up and won't dump. Letting it get full means this
"mountain" will be liquid enough to go out when you dump.

And the best way ?
take a flashlight and open the flusher and look.

The sensors are a nice idea to keep us insulated from the realities of
camping, but at the end of the day a direct check is better.

Daisy