Re: [VAL] Towing with Biodiesel

I have noticed that (since I just bought my diesel)  gas has been
running around $2.25-$2.50 per gallon and diesel has been about $3.20.
Today I noticed that diesel has dropped below $3 for the first time in
awhile. I have been told that diesel is up because it is competing with
home heating fuel oil. I think that the price of gas dropped when the
consumers started to complain enough and diesel was a bit slow to
follow. Maybe because trucking companies can pass the price of fuel on
to their customers?

I agree, looks like we've been had, again.

cheers, bill b.