[VAL] Towing with Biodiesel

As we all watch our fuel prices - and the differences in fuel
costs from region to region - I discovered this the other day:
(I live in Seattle)

As I was filling up on Biodiesel and Diesel # 2 (my cardlock
facility offers Biodiesel 99 - so I do my own blend from two
pumps) - I noted once again that the Biodiesel was 4 cents less
per gallon than the # 2.

In talking with another person also pumping Biodiesel - they
mentioned they thought it was due to Washington State having
enacted a tax credit to encourage Biodiesel consumption.

That is encouraging.

Something to consider and talk about with the powers-that-be
in your own State!

Best Wishes for fuel economy and cleaner air and sustainability.

RL