[VAL] Greetings from new member

Hi. My name is Randy Rinehart living here in Seattle. Having just read my
first issue of the digest, I would like to say that the group and the
administration has a warm and welcoming feel. Thank you.

I have been spending more and more time on the road in my 1988 VW Westfalia
with my 2 dogs. This is getting way too tight. I am new to the list, hoping to
learn about vintage airstreams with the intention of making an informed
purchase of a great home on wheels. My experience with VA's is almost zero. My
wish is to find a stylish older unit, already restored with high functioning
modern equipment and fairly good boondocking capability. I am planning to get
a full size truck to tow it. I think the length should be 22-25 feet, the bed
should be as big as possible. Awning, airconditioning, furnace, and kitchen
are also priorities.

Any recommendations suggestions or offers concerning any aspect of this
concept will be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
rr