RE: [VAL] Solar panels in NYC

Kurt,

I'm a dealer for Signal Dynamics.  http://www.signaldynamics.com  Most of
their stuff has been adapted for motorcycle use but they do have some things
and loose LED kits that would be useful on Airstreams. They are the
manufacturer and I have had no problems with their modules or lighting.  If
you see something there give me an email and I can quote you a lower price.

I've already been talking to them about building custom boards for old
Airstream retrofit but they were pretty proud of their work and wanted a
boat load of cash for design to boot.  I will probably build my own custom
boards at some point but will start off with semi LEDs for now.  So....
Another good place to look is truck stops.  You will be able to find large
diameter round tail lights and at some places a close match for LED marker
lights.  Try some of the truck stops down by the airport or shipping/cargo
areas wherever you are located.

Steve Jones
'58 Airstream Overlander - Modern Remodel
Original Parts Available