Re: [VAL] Solar panels in NYC

The company that has 12v appliances including 12v TVs from 5" to 27",
satellite systems, 12v microwave ovens and much more is CMACM  Technologies.

The company that sells  12v  compact flouresent screw in base lights,  solar
panels and solar accessories  is Sierra Solar Systems.com.   On the main menu
click Store, then Product categories,  then Lighting, and DC Lighting.

The 1951 Spartan  33' Royal Mansion that my mother and I are going to full
time in is going to be all 12v except for 110 outlets.  I'm  going to try it on
solar power only on the ocean bluff park I have a lot in,  without turning on
the city power.

Vanessa,
'52  Cruiser
'56  Flying  Cloud