Re: [VAL] Floorplan Archives

I have the book "Airstream,  The History of The Land Yacht".  In this book
the authors included 1950s brochures with floorplans a the floorplans from a
1963
brochure.  I wonder if Tom would know if the authors got these images from
the factory and if the the A/S factory keeps an archive of all there old
brochures and floorplans including the yearly booklet with floorplans they printed
titled "The Airstream Story".  I used to have one from 1958,  1972,  1973  and a
special promotional booklet for the 1972 Excella 500.
I agree that it would be wonderfully helpful if Tom or one of the club
archivists could recieve any help from Airstream.

A while back, I had a phone conversation with a woman representative from
ZipDee awnings and she said they had about twenty years of Airstream brochures
that she would allow copies be made of.

Vanessa