Re: [VAL] Tow vehicle questions

>BG - thanks for the reply. At the Oregon Vintage rally that I attended
>last March(?), there was a couple with another Bubble (much lighter than
>mine and 97% more original) who were towing with a good-looking silver
>Toyota Tacoma - I think the V6 engine but I didn't have a chance to talk
>to them about it.

That was us.  Our 2003 Tacoma is indeed a 6 cylinder with manual
transmission.  We pulled our Bubble from Delaware to California with it two
years ago -- no problem.  Lowest geared-down speed was about 40 mph on the
steepest grades.  Averaged 19 mpg on the trip.  The Oregon Vintage Rally
was last June 2-5 -- nice venue on the Rogue River.

Gary and Carolyn Meeker