Re: [VAL] Tow vehicle questions

BG - thanks for the reply. At the Oregon Vintage rally that I attended
last March(?), there was a couple with another Bubble (much lighter
than mine and 97% more original) who were towing with a good-looking
silver Toyota Tacoma - I think the V6 engine but I didn't have a chance
to talk to them about it. My sis's ML230 is a strong running car,
that's why I asked about that also - and her's is the 6 cyl model.
There's a V8 available now - however that's pretty "spendie" as they
say in the Shingle Town. Far as trucks go, I do believe that most 4WD
trucks are as top heavy as SUVs and lots of people are towing with the
trucks.
jw