Re: [VAL] Tow vehicle questions

Hey Guys!!  I was hoping you'd see the thread and chime in! It's great
to hear from you. Are you both busy teaching this quarter?
	When you towed on steepest grades at 40 mph what gear were you in? Do
you know the actual wt of your Bubble? I'm sort of guessing that mine
is about half again as heavy (3 big holding tanks and stuff), or about
3400 lbs ready to roll. The Tundra is great but we have too many
cars/trucks now ( a Subaru Outback 2002, Subaru Forester 2005, and the
Tundra). The Forester is the designated "dog car" and only the front
two seats remain. I'd like to sell the Outback and the Tundra if I can
find something that both tows well and seats more that 2 people, that's
how this whole subject came up.
Jo Ann