Re: [VAL] Tow vehicle questions

I used to have a 1971 International Travelall.  It was the best tow vehicle
ever!   It was rated to tow 10,000lbs. yet rode like a Cadillac.  It was the
lighter 2 wheel drive with independent torsion bar front suspension.  It was
loaded with chrome,  had wood grain sides and narrow white wall tires and for a
truck it sure looked classy and turned heads.    I would have one today if I
could find one,  and believe me I've looked but the only ones left are really
trashed out.

Vanessa
1952  Cruiser  25'
1956  Flying Coud 22'
1958  Overlander 26'
1951   Spartan Royal Mansion 33'  (soon)