[VAL] Re: diesel fuel

Thanks Mark! (and all)

Randy, I know the place here in Boulder that sells the bio-diesel
fuel and it IS expensive! I'm really hoping that with the recent
rise in fuel cost, the bio people will realize that their product
will be used more if they adjust their costs to just below reg.
diesel.

Thanks for the detailed explanation Mark. I haven't tried it yet
because of the cost and now, thanks to Dave L., I'll check my warranty
before I make the plunge. I make a daily 1/2 hr. commute to school
every day and the fuel is killing me! I wish I could leave the truck
home and take a small, fuel efficient car to work but I just can't
afford another vehicle. (gotta save $ for the two Airstreams!)

Patti