[VAL] Cargo shifting: Gold I-beam curtain track

    All,

    Another project I just completed was replacing the lower track of the
front windows with the original gold I-beam curtain track in our '69
Caravel.  To do this, I had to buy two 11 foot lengths of that original
track from another, larger  '69 Airstream being gutted in Illinois.

    So today I'm offering that second (very, extremely, impossible-to-find,
if you need it) gold track as well as the shorter seven foot modern
replacement, an odd shaped clear aluminum one that I temporarily installed
in ours for the last few years.

    I even have four or five of the modern clear aluminum standoffs for
mounting either track to the inner skin.  For someone doing an original
restoration, this track would be a real find, especially if you already had
the gold hardware.

    If you think you could really use this track (and the modern copy thrown
in to boot) and are the first to respond with a willingness to cover the
postage to get it to you, the whole kit and caboodle is yours.  I'll send it
to you in the same 38" X38" X2" cardboard box I got it in myself.

    Good luck,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA