[VAL] Horse drawn Airstream...

I happen to spend the last two days on horse back, so it was
interesting to come back to 53 messages and the first ones were
about horses.  Gerald, as far as water, they take about 5 gallons
a day, minimum, more if they are working. That is getting to over
40 lbs a day of water per horse. Then there are the horse wrecks,
and horses running off, and getting spooked by farm dogs (my wrist
is currently in a splint because of a dog attacking me and my horse
6 weeks ago, typing is tough)and then there are the vet bills, they
make auto mechanics look cheap. But boy would you attract attention.
  Joe in Wyoming