[VAL] Horse drawn Airstream...

Daisy - Gerald - Vanessa - now you're onto something!

In fact there is a picture buried somewhere (anyone remember
the link?) in the archives of a couple who actually did convert
their Airstream to accomodate a team of horses - they added a
front steering axle - and I think they added a front "perch" to
sit on.  I can't remember if they were Amish - or simply
interested in enjoying life in the slooooooow lane!

When you think about it...not a bad idea if you like using the
really back-back roads etc.

Now...this brings up a new thread topic!

Question - "what is the factory "hay-bale" load rating for the
rear bumper of my Airstream?".....

Best Wishes in these trying times.  Keep smiling.   RL