[VAL] Rear Bumper

I have one of those heavy metal mesh carrier racks that slide into the
receiver on my Suburban...for hauling stuff outside the vehicle.    I have a
31' Excella and would like to have someone install a receiver hooked into the
frame so I could carry the pile of lawn chairs, bicycle and   outdoor carpets
we fasten down to the ground to walk on at music festivals.   Sounds like a
good idea in keeping dirt out of my A/S but I have read about "tail droop" and
at my age I sure don't need my tail drooping :)     But I'm not sure I want to
cut the belly of my A/S to install a receiver either.   Don't want to let in
road dust or varmints.    Anyone have a comment on my hair brain idea?
Maybe just pile all the crap in the back of the Suburban like I've been doing.
Barb