[VAL] window latch broken

Hi folks,

One of the window latches on my '73 is busted.  There is a  special
bolt  that is pinned to the  handle, and passes through a square block
that must have a spring in it, then out as a threaded section that
passes through the window frame and then the actual latch piece is held
in place with two nuts.  It is the threaded section that has broken off.

I took it off hoping that it was made of pieces that might be discovered
at HD, but it is clearly a special piece.

Anyone have any ideas ?

thanks
Daisy