[VAL] Oven insulation

Hello All,
I have just removed the oven ( magic chef ) from my 65 Overlander and was
blessed with major mouse damage in the inusalation that surrounds the oven
box.  It appears to be about a 2" thick, heavy, possably fiberglass,
insulation blanket. Any ideas on what this is call, where I could find
replacement material, or any alternate material.  As this is a 1965 the
thought is in the back of my mind that it could be asbestos in which case I
definatly need to find a fire proof alternate.  Thanks in advance,
Earl Peck
1965 Overlander Intl.