Re: [VAL] window latch broken

Daisy,
    I beleive that the latch you are describing is/was used on Airstream at
least into the 1990's and is possibly still used on current models.  Does it
look like this: http://www.inlandrv.com/parts/19200-lwrwinlatch.jpg?
These latches are available from Inland RV (Part Number 19200, $29.95) , and
are probably available from other Airstream Dealers, too.  I purchased three
of them for a trailer I almost bought a while back.  Currently I have no
need for them and have been keeping them as spares.  If this is what you
need, I'd be more than happy to part with one for the original purchase
price.  If interested, contact me off the list.

Joe