Re: [VAL] Rear Bumper

Barb,
I added a 2" receiver to the front of my Suburban which allows me to install
the hitch to help getting into tight spots. It also allows me to easily
install the metal mesh rack out front to carry all that "stuff". I also
modified my winch mount to suit the 2" receiver.............so I can get out
of tight mucky spots. Front receivers are available through hitch supply
shops. I think mine was around $125 and was well worth it. It also helps
move some of the weight to the front axle of the Suburban.
Colin Hyde
GSM Vehicles Inc.
as heard on www.thevap.com