Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #15

    John,

    I went through this exact exercise a year ago for our '69 except that in
addition to all the lowers being gone, a long length of the upper track was
missing too.  I've become a bit of a '69 curtain track expert and have a
number of select upper and lower pieces left over.  So if you're talking
about the aluminum curtain track that accepts the plastic slides for the
bottom of your curtains, I may be able to help.

    1.  Please let me know specifically just what it is that your looking
for, aluminum track or the plastic slides that go into the track and are
attached to the bottom of the curtains?

    2.  If it is indeed the track you speak of, how many pieces do you need
and what are the exact lengths of each.

      Hint:  The lowers are different from the uppers in 1969.  In many
cases, the bottom lengths are the same as the lower ones.  There's only one
window in my '69 Caravel (the curbside, aft window) where the top track is
longer than the lower one, so you might want to base your needed lower
lengths on the existing uppers.  If I have what you need, they're yours for
the asking at no cost except the postage to get it to you.

    Later,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA