Re: [VAL] Anniversary - Thank you!

Tom:

    THANK YOU! for all your superb work in keeping the VAL not only
alive but continuously functioning in this viral and wormy etherworld.
My Centrum Silver is lacking one essential element necessary to my
survival, aluminum, but my daily subscription to the VAL provides it to
me in an easily digestible form.  As I become as oxidized on top as my
old trailers, I never lack for the one fix I must have daily.  Your
Vintage Aluminum list deserves the name ALUMICARE, providing solace to
Al addicts of all ages.

Best regards,

Fred Coldwell