[VAL] the pump

I was just reading a couple of digests and see that Joe was writing about
his pump not working.  After all the discussion and helpful notes I hate to  say
that I have another problem but--  We just got our AS last summer at  the end
and only used it a couple of times but I did notice that the pump would  run
and make a noise like and air compressor.  AS the time I wrote to the  list
and was told it was normal.  Now this season my husband tells me it  isn't
working at all.  The pump that is.  Foolishly I paid a horse  trailer guy to
winterize my Caravel last fall.  Do you think there wasn't  enough of that pink
stuff put the right places?  I keep waiting for my life  to slow down so I can get
out there and learn about this--soon it'll be time to  put it away :(

Ann Dunham
Geneva New York