[VAL] EU 2000

I have a question regarding the Honda EU 2000 and whether it can fire up a
Dometic 13,000 BTU Penguin a/c. While at the Rocky Mountain Rally, I took
the inner vent covers off my Penguin and took down the power consumption
ratings which showed:
Compressor: 9.6 amps
Fan, low speed-3.2 amps
My understanding that surge amps can be 50% at startup. If this is the case,
then 9.6+3.2=12.8 amps x 1.5=19.2 amps

The EU 2000 outputs 2000 watts at 110 volts or 18.18 amps (?).

I have heard that some folks have started their a/c's with a single EU 2000.
I know the tandems will but has anayone had experience with these?

Randy Unter