Re: [VAL] EU 2000

Hi Randy:

I tried to run my old Frigi-King AC with my EU 2000i one time.  I didn't
know what the current draw was exactly so I decided to just try it.  When
the compressor kicked in,  the generator stopped cold.  No doubt about it.
Didn't seem to hurt it any though..

More recently, I was thinking about getting an electric power washer that I
could use at the trailer storage place with my generator.  My neighbor had a
Karcher that had a nameplate 14 amp draw.  The generator is specified for
13.33 amps (1600 W) steady state and 16.67 amps (2000 W) surge.  It
overloaded.  But I was able to purchase another model that draws 10 amps.
Works like a champ.

I seriously doubt that you could run your Penguin with the single EU 2000i,
but if you really want to find out...try it.  But not too often.

Have fun,

GQ '67 Safari in CA