RE: [VAL] gas light; liner pictures

Glyn,
I just posted a picture of the gas light that was in my "68 Ambassador when
I got it a few years ago.  It is a Humphrey but does not look like any on
their site.  It looks to be original to the trailer.  It was installed on
the forward side of the fridge will in the front room.  It did have a gas
supply line inside the cabinet, through the floor and connected to the main
supply line under the trailer.  Not sure I'm going to reinstall as we have
little need for the heat here in Florida.

FYI for the list, I deleted my pictures of the '54 liner as Bill has his
posted on Tom's site now.  I did put some pictures of my customized '68
interior I completed last year.  Some in-progress pictures but no final ones
yet.  Need to get the camera out again.
Pete