[VAL] Grand Canyon, mudflap pix posted

Erica-
I posted to the VA site two pictures of our Airstream at Mather
Campground, GCNP,  in the snow, this April. The URL is
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Beer-Can-One-The-Koehns-1979-31-Intl-Sovereign-and-N-A-tour

Scott Scheuermann and Sharon Chaytor-
I also posted a picture of the mud flap I built to fit in the factory
class 5 receiver hitch tube on our 2000 F-250 Powerstroke. They are
made from 2 layers of 5/4 X 6 treated decking. Two layers sandwiched
together measures 2" and fits snugly in to the tube. The angle of our
hitch, off of perpendicular to the truck, is 14 degrees. I bought the
main mud flaps at a truck stop in Texas. I riveted on the plastic
extension. There is a bungy stretched between holes drilled in the two
mud flaps, keeping them tight in the tubes. The mud flaps are attached
to the wood with #8 pan head galvanized wood screws and fender washers.
They have help up and worked well since installing last winter, and
over 6,000 miles. Total cost = <$25.
I apologize for the delay in putting the mud flap picture up; I lost
track of the request this summer. If you need more info on these let me
know.

Chris Koehn
1979 International Sovereign 31'
2000 F250 PSD