Re: [VAL] Questions?

>    I have been told A/S's have a tendancy towards pipes freezing.    The
> last music festival for me this year is first week end in November at
> Chandler, Okla.  and I live in Wichita, Ks    weather can be lovely Indian
> Summer in the day time and down in the  30's or low 40's at night.    How
> much
> below 32 deg   before I run the risk of cracked plumbing.

Hi Barb,

I lived in mine in 9 degree weather, through rain and snow and sleet and
hail.....

If it goes down to 30 at night and then back up to warm during the day the
pipes won't freeze.

If it stays below freezing they will.  The best defense, after winterizing is
to keep heat on in the trailer.

If you keep it heated they won't freeze.

Hunter