[VAL] Questions?

 Please excuse some silly questions from someone owning an A/S for only a few
months.
1.   I have been told A/S's have a tendancy towards pipes freezing.    The
last music festival for me this year is first week end in November at
Chandler, Okla.  and I live in Wichita, Ks    weather can be lovely Indian
Summer in the day time and down in the  30's or low 40's at night.    How much
below 32 deg   before I run the risk of cracked plumbing.    Our weather is
very unpredictable year round in this part of the country, probably is
everywhere tho.    When I had the Winnebago I  had the water lines blown out
and I plan on doing this on the A/S immediately on returning from Okla.

2.  The man I bought my A/S from gave me tons of stuff that he had accumulated
over the 11 years he owned this unit.    I have 4 shinny metal rims to put
around the hubcaps.    I think they would look cool but he had taken them off
because they would slip around and almost cut off the air stem for the tire.
Is there a way to prevent this happening while pulling down the road?    I
don't even want to think of having a flat tire along some road by my self.

I love reading this digest each morning.    I save a lot of the information
for future reference in an e-file.
It's so cool when I pull in to a music festival how folks come around to see
the funny silver house.    Mostly they are impressed tho.     Sometimes there
will be another A/S in the camp and there is an immediate bond there.   I show
them mine and they show me theirs.     Pretty neat.
Barb in Ks.
31'   '84 Excella (not quite vintage ... yet)